Sunday, February 05, 2006

Music....

Before I posted this, I read up some articles on the net about the positive and negative effects that music could possibly have on humans.. It was really interesting, and I still have a doubt as to whether all those effects are really possible..

For me, music is life. By that I don't mean that I have to only sing it always, but I have to also listen to music a lot. I agree completely with somebody's saying that "The only problem with life is the lack of background music!'". I would love to listen to music everytime and everywhere - while I'm playing, eating, studying, lying down 24x7, though its not possible.

The first I hear a song and enjoy it, the situation and my surroundings are completely stored in my memory, cross-indexed to the song. So that whenever I listen to the song, I remember the surroundings I was in when I heard it first. Also whenever I'm in that place or surrounding again, I remember the song..

Like this, I can remember the song I heard when I went with my family on a road trip to Bangalore, the song I listened I listened when I was in first year (when life was all screwed up!), the song I listened to recently in lab.. everything.. I even remember the feelings I had when I listened to it!

Its just awesome what music can do.. really!

1 comment: