Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snowed in!

Whoa! I just had the experience of my life! I went to the lab with my friend, and we were doing our work, when the snow got really thick. The weather reports were saying that it would get better, but it didn't. We were just snowed in!

Then after some time a trip back home had to be risked. Otherwise we would just remain without nutrition or sunlight, the former being the most important! ;) But it was cool coming back! (and I MEAN COOL!)!! :) We walked through like more than a feet-thick snow, n were we glad when we reached home! I'll never forget this day, and the snow ever!

2 comments:

  1. I experienced snow for the first time a couple of months ago... It was totally awesome...
    Hope to experience it again sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first snow experience is always the best.. :)

    ReplyDelete