Saturday, February 11, 2006

T.G.I.F! (Thank God! Its Friday!)

Got up late today and found I was late to the class for which I am T.Aing.. There was some jhol with the alarm. It was unbelievable! One minute I was like: "Hahn! What time is it again?!", and then the next minute I was brushing my teeth as fast as I could, and getting my things together! It was a 'sudden change in momentum' as one of my Physics TA friends said.. I ran to the class. I was late by 10 mins.. hotha hain, I know..

A friend of mine keeps talking about anxiety level and how it keeps you going. For example while studying for exams, if your anxiety level is not high enough you won't be tense and won't study for it. This is often the case with me. But if its too high, it may make u so nervous that u get jittery while writing. So its all a trick of maintaining your anxiety at the right level.

I feel that even for getting up early in the morning, you need to maintain a steady anxiety level in your subconscious level. You need to remind yourself that you have to get up early the next day. Otherwise its most likely that you won't. If you maintain at a high enough level, you may not even need an alarm! Think about that!!... hmmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment