Monday, May 23, 2005

Wodehouse Fever

The first I read of Wodehouse was 'The Innimitable Jeeves'. I don't like extremely goofy characters, and I did not exactly like Bertie.

Then I read the Blandings Castle series and immediately got addicted to Wodehouse stories. The best book of his that I have ever read is 'Something Fresh'. It was awesome. I wrote a review of that book for an Indian newsletter here, called 'The Drexel Desi'. Will paste my review here as soon as that is published.

There are a lot of P G Wodehouse ebooks at this site:
http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/authors/w - go all the way down to 'Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) (1881-1975)'

For a person unintroduced to his works yet, I would advice starting with 'Something Fresh' (U.S title - Something New').

No comments:

Post a Comment