Monday, May 23, 2005

The first

The name for this blog just came to me when I was thinking of 'The Mask'. BTW I feel that Jim Carrey did a really great job of playing 'The Mask'. He rocks! I also liked 'Dumb and Dumber' - one of his funniest movies. I think he did a really good job in 'Ace Ventura - When Nature Calls'! He was awesome!

I enjoy singing, and I am a part of an acapella group called 'The Drexel Shor'. For more info, go to www.drexelshor.com. Our most recent show was on May 21st. We opened the concert for 'The Treblemakers'. I really enjoy singing, and I think I should take it more seriously.

We had fun yesterday. We were wearing desi clothes, and we went on stage in flashy silk salwars and kurtas, to reflect the colorful tradition of India. For the first time since I came to Drexel University, I felt a sense of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment